Tuesday 22 April 2008

Talk Fusion: The Entire Ad Agency World Officially Hates YOU!

I have looked for a way to be incredibly successful as an internet marketer for years. But when I discovered talk fusion everything changed...kinds of like the way everything did when Kennedy way shot or when they tried to make the new formula of Coca Cola. What were they thinking on that one???

You have to understand...I was at the peak of the advertising game.

"Here's your meeting appointment with James Patterson...(the now famous author who hired me at J Walter Thompson)" then you're scheduled to meet with these ten creatives who make $2M each because they liked your idea...

That was my life and I loved it.

But, as they say, live moves on.

And as each and every single one of clients would regularly tell me that we had YET TO harness the power of the internet and I would be forced to listen to their reasons why, invariably they would be RIGHT.

Why do you think I left behind a HUGE salary and a love of great restaurants in the LA area??

Because I care now more about small businesses making more money every day. I care that when they pull out their check books to write checks for online marketing efforts that they are not tossing away money that I would rather see them spend on their kids???

The process of internet marketing is a simple one boys and girls. And there is NO REASON in the world for you to think that you can walk in here and be smarter that the people that are smarter than you.

If you would like to se extraordinary results, and I mean results that keep you head-scratching for years, let us know...

Because we just happen to be in the head-scratching business....

No comments: